Dr. Sinan Akkurt, who introduced Turkey to an alternative medicine method called bioresonance therapy, graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine in 2000. He worked as a Family Practitioner for nine years in Manisa where he first started his profession. In the meantime, he added certificates in many medical methods to his medical school diploma by attending lots of national and international training programs. Having trained in various natural medicine approaches such as pranic healing, matrix energetics, hypnosis, and kinesiology in the country and abroad, Dr. Sinan Akkurt especially majored in the bioresonance method.
Applying the bioresonance method – it has been used for 40 years in Europe – on his mother and sister, who turned out to have cancer unexpectedly one after another, for the first time, Dr. Sinan Akkurt observed through these examples that the method could support the treatment of the illness. He took further training for the bioresonance method and started practicing it in his clinic in 2007.
Providing service with the bioresonance method in his clinic in Alaşehir, Manisa, Doctor Sinan Akkurt resigned from his official duty in 2010 and started a clinic in Bornova, İzmir to continue his practice. He is still actively performing his duties in his clinic in Bornova, İzmir.
To give more patients a glimmer of hope with this method, Dr. Sinan Akkurt shares his techniques with doctors all around the world by giving speeches at international conferences. Dr. Sinan Akkurt is also the writer of a book titled “Bioresonance” which is the first comprehensive resource on bioresonance in Turkish. (2016)
Receiving acceptance from Ege University Faculty of Medicine as a Ph.D. candidate of Medical Biochemistry Department, Dr. Sinan Akkurt still carries on his Ph.D. studies in that institution.
Being a father to two children, Dr. Sinan Akkurt speaks English.
● Ege University, Faculty of Medicine
● Regumed Regulative Medical Institute, German, Bioresonance Specialty
● Pranic Healing Foundation, India, Advanced Pranic Healing and Pranic Psychotherapy
● Regumed Regulative Medical Institute, German, Complementary Cancer Treatment
● European Society of Hypnosis, Hypnosis Training Program
● T.R. Ministry of Health, Primary Care Psychiatry Training
● Geo Biologia Institute, German, Structural Biology (Radiative zones, electrosmog, and power fields)
● Switzerland, Matrix-Inform Theory and Practical Studies
● R. Ministry of Health, Primary Care Compliance Training of Family Practice
● Turkish Medical Association, Occupational Practice
● İzmir Bioresonance Healthcare Services, Certificate in Kinesiology
● India Institute of Spiritual Healing, Inner Self Care Training
● Ministry of Health, Traditional and Complementary Medical Trainings Certificate Program, Ozone Therapy
● Ministry of Health, Traditional and Complementary Medical Trainings Certificate Program, Cupping Therapy
● Ministry of Health, Traditional and Complementary Medical Trainings Certificate Program, Mesotherapy
● Ministry of Health, Traditional and Complementary Medical Trainings Certificate Program, Hirudotherapy
● Ministry of Health, Traditional and Complementary Medical Trainings Certificate Program, Apitherapy